As of the close of the 2016/2017 academic year, our accounts will be signed and produced by the Academy Trust. To visit the Trust Financial Information web page, please click here.
The Accounting Officer of the Academy is required to complete and sign a Best Value Statement each year.
The purpose of the statement is to provide Accounting Officers an opportunity to demonstrate to parents and the public that the Academy Trust’s use of public assets and funds has provided good value for money during the year and to identify opportunities for potential improvement.
Value for Money is about achieving the best possible educational and wider outcomes through the economic, efficient and effective use of all the resources in the Trust’s charge
- The Rose Learning Trust Annual Report and Financial Statements 2017/2018
- The Rose Learning Trust Annual Report and Financial Statements 2016/2017
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 2015/2016
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 2014/2015
- Value for Money Statement 2014/2015
- Annual Report and Financial Statement 2013/2014
- Value for Money Statement 2013/2014